Carhartt Outdoor Waterproof 3 Soft Toe Work Shoe Black
Carhartt Outdoor Waterproof 3\" Soft Toe Work Shoe Black
- View the size chart
- Carhartt® Outdoor Waterproof 3" Soft Toe Work Shoe helps you brave the element and keep on working.
- Carhartt® footbed made with Insite® technology is engineered to create maximum arch support to reduce foot fatigue during long days on the job.
- Removable footbed.
- Leather and synthetic upper.
- Textile lining and insole.
- Round toe.
- Pull tab.
- Lace-up closure.
- Electrical Hazard (Non-Safety Soft Toe). Identifies secondary protection against incidental contact with electrical circuits of 18,000 volts or less under dry conditions. Non-Safety Soft Toe EH styles meet ASTM F2892-18 EH standards.
- Storm Defender® waterproof breathable membrane keeps out the wet elements while creating a drier, more breathable foot environment.
- FastDry® lining wicks away sweat and fights odors for a drier, odor-free foot environment.
- Rubber lug outsole.
- All Carhartt footwear is tested for slip resistance and meets or exceeds the performance requirement set forth by ASTM standard F3445-21. All footwear is labeled as slip resistant on the outsole and the ASTM standard is identified on the inside of the shoe.
- Product measurements were taken using size 9, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Measurements:Weight: 1 lb 2 oz